Educational costs have drop down due to cheap and free e-books, free lectures, and free stack exchanges forum. Formal educational cost keep going up due to government interference in formal educational sector.
Doctors in some countries are forced to work in governments’ hospital with below market price salary. Should they refuse, they will lost their license to operate privately. Why is this not a slavery and exploitation of worker?
A CEO does not usually do janitorial tasks unless she is grossly incompetent, untalented, or face trade restrictions against commercialized CEOing.
We can measure freedom by how much we don’t give shit about the interest of those who are not our target market. Whether it’s actually ideal or practical is a different story.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by phpBB the government (29)
- powered by phpBB army judge advocate general school (17)
- powered by phpBB the judge advocate general army (17)
- powered by phpBB military law (16)
- powered by phpBB secretary (13)
- powered by phpBB military schools (10)