I must admit that the idea to balance what’s ideal and what can actually win votes is good. I wish my libertarian friends can think in that direction too. Most don’t.
Pure libertarians is theoretical impossible and practical unreality at least for present. Some of it’s purest from is problematic and I am quite disillusioned my self.
Obviously we want to get rid rules that are too bad and tolerate rules that are not so bad.
Public school is definitely not libertarian.
Also if I have to choose between welfare and public school, I’ll choose to get rid public school.
I am actually interested with georgian libertarians.
1. Tax land instead of income heavily.
2. Turn most government expenditure into citizenship dividend (especially for the childless or those with less children). Think about it, it gives them a VERY strong incentive to demand less government. I won’t even touch tax rate yet. That comes latter. For the same income, when government spending is low, give citizen cash.
3. Because citizenship gets dividend it should be treated like stocks. Why give it away to someone that breed more kids? People should be able to buy sell and inherit citizenship. The rich can breed like rabbits but they have to pay for more citizenship every time they breed.
4. Globalization will keep tax rate low. Business will move from high tax rate countries to low tax rate countries.
To me that’s not far from Ayn Rand. At the end government won’t charge far more than what’s actually needed. Government will be like bizs competing for well, productive people. That alone will set things straight.
I would love to err on the side the poor. There’s plenty for everyone. We need to take into account that they are beneficial in case of war as soldiers. Many poor people are nice enough. The system pretty eliminate their incentive to be diligent.
The problem with socialism is not redistribution of wealth. That alone is a problem. The problem is it took from the rich and benefit nobody. Socialism hurt the poor even further and trap them into poverty. Socialists punish diligent poor people with income tax and reward poor people that dig their holes deeper by breeding more kids. Free public school and welfare is one such holder.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by phpBB science learning toys (203)
- powered by phpBB childrens educational toys (150)
- powered by phpBB educational learning toys (90)
- powered by phpBB science toys (71)
- powered by phpBB childrens science definitions (69)
- powered by phpBB learning baby toys (63)
- powered by phpBB educational toys for infants (36)
- powered by phpBB free kids toys (34)
- powered by phpBB baby learning toys (26)
- powered by phpBB school physics projects (24)
- powered by phpBB animal cruelty patriarchy (19)
- powered by phpBB female body art pics (17)
- powered by phpBB tax preparation (13)
- powered by phpBB free tax preparation (13)
- powered by phpBB technology lesson plans (12)
- powered by phpBB kids science projects (12)
- powered by phpBB citizenship test preparation (11)
- powered by phpBB free income tax preparation software (11)
- powered by phpBB philosophy of religion (10)
- powered by phpBB business for sale canada (10)
- powered by phpBB tax help for seniors (4)
- powered by phpBB tax preparation course (3)
- powered by phpBB tax accounting software (1)
- powered by phpBB software tax preparation (1)
- powered by phpBB problems in today s society (1)
- powered by phpBB problems in american society (1)
- powered by phpBB free tax preparation software (1)
- powered by phpBB direction (1)
- powered by phpBB compare tax preparation software (1)
- powered by phpBB canadian currency exchange (1)
- powered by phpBB test negative on drug tests (1)