@Steven, I personally don’t believe in love. I suppose it’s people’s right and in some cases it does work. The problem is when government declare that non love based relationship is illegal. That’s the issue.
That’s genocide against all rational men that don’t believe in love like me.
I believe in selfishness. Only terms that properly align individuals interests to common interests would work. That means:
1. Don’t pick singles. Pick best sellers.
2. Don’t commit for a life time. Split deals into small pieces for ease of enforcement.
3. High salary, low severance pay.
I think all relationship should be like that. For some reason, civil marriage is on the opposite spectrum of common sense.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by phpBB millionaires who give money to help (27)
- powered by phpBB ancient cultures wikipedia (20)
- powered by phpBB history of computer science (11)
- powered by phpBB small business classes (11)
- powered by phpBB jobs for computer science majors (2)
- powered by phpBB back issues (1)