And religious difference is not the real cause of war. When there is no difference, people would make every little difference a big difference.
Jews and samaritan fought over at which mountain God should be worshiped (which will also be the same mountain where jews pay taxes)
Sunni and Syiah fought whether Muhammad’s decendants should be Khalifah or not. That will decide who rules.
Arian and Catholic fight over trinity or not (and various interpretation of what it really means). Something Jesus barely, if ever, spoke off. That decides who become the main bishop.
Ignore all those religion and we will see that people would still fight over who get the tax money, who becomes the king, and who becomes religious leaders.
The difference is that at least now the people vote rather than kill, and at least they got public education and welfare check rather than a possibly imaginary heaven. But still if people decide they want to believe nonsense, letting government to rule against it will just cause even greater misery.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by phpBB college physics (20)
- powered by phpBB matter science experiment (19)
- powered by phpBB regional jail (12)
- powered by phpBB health physics society (11)
- powered by phpBB science and technology (10)
- powered by phpBB four known laws of physics (4)
- powered by phpBB elementary science fair experiments (2)
- powered by phpBB make computer games (2)
- powered by phpBB list of physics formulas (1)