1. It’s too broad. All it says is you have a (set of) utility function(s) that’s equivalent under any linear affine transformation with positive slope. It doesn’t say what’s humans’ typical utility function is. It’s definition of selfish is intuitively misleading. Most utility function that people come up with is simply false.
2. It works in as if basis.Humans are not truly rational. They just behave as if they do. Believing that humans are homo economic us is then like believing that the sun revolves around the earth.
3. It’s not true. Most humans have inconsistent goal or simply don’t have any consistent utility function.
Why free market forever? Why the site? Why all the writing?
Have you ever seen kids begging on the street and then some other kids bigger than them collect money from those little kids. That’s what I see every day I go out in my country. No body care about those kids.
Yet when one those poor teen (say after legal age) or her mom would prostitute her self or be second/3rd wife to rich males that can and want to afford her, every body screams exploitation.
1. Anti prostitution and anti poligamy laws are there to protect men that can’t pay.
2. Government intervention in private lives serve the interests of governments’ officials. The rest are interests of those who compete and hate you.
3. Life is almost a zero sum game.
4. Humans are selfish.
5. Free market is the fairest boss.
6. Women are not fair. Be nice to them and they hurt you and they’ll argue that you’re the meanest baddest guy on earth. Be mean to them and they’ll **** and **** and **** and **** and *** you and **** for you.
7. Bitching about life is feminine.
8. Anti women trafficking laws are there to protect women. Namely, women in rich countries from cheaper competition.
9. 75% of life is either competition or war. Most people hate competition.
10. Don’t get married unless government prohibits all better alternatives. Check all alternatives first.
11. House wives are effectively a low paying employee with high severance pay that comes in the form of stock option.
12. Getting married is like Jews asking Nazis to write Israel’s constitution.
13. Humans are selfish. We’re also bigotic and hypocrites and cruel.
14. Self interests are source of all humans’ behavior, including morality.
15. Conscience is your instinct telling you that you may get caught by another earthly humans.
16. Heaven and hell do not affect life on earth. Beliefs of heaven and hell does. So lie all you want about it. You won’t get caught. Just make sure that either you live in a country valuing freedom of religion or that your followers are more politically powerful.
17. Wealth do not buy happiness, but sex is better than happiness.
18. Wealth do not buy love, but sex is more important.
19. Prettier girls tend to have have smart rich parents.
20. Smart and pretty girls are more precious than your life time earning. They’re worth killing for, if you can get away with it. Many bloodshed in the name or religions, truth, wealth, ideology, are really bloodshed about who is going to get the babes.
21. It’s impossible to be too good in a world full of evil.
22. When you don’t maximize your profit you’re hurting your self, you’re also hurting everyone else. Societies have no reason to be fair when the best and brightest do not take advantage of all unfairness. Without fairness we will kill each other.
23. Question religions. Don’t trust anything on faith, especially, faith of those who hate you. Most humans tend to hate each other.
24. Greed ubber alles.
25. The more something is good, the more everyone will say you’ll go to hell for it. They do not want you to be happy.
26. Be evil, and grab the cream of the crop. Be good, and you’ll end up doing something more evil for the scraps the bad guys left.
27. Don’t curse wealth acquire it. Don’t curse power, acquire it. Don’t curse playboy, be one. Don’t curse dictators. The people asked for it when they oppose free market yet not wanting to know politic.
28. Religious people worship themselves. This theory explains their behavior accurately.
29. Beauty is bone deep but not deeper.
30. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences. Romance is total bullshit.
31. Capitalists ubber alles.
32. People are not fair. They just pretend they do.
33. Blessed be those who breed like rabbit for their kind will inherit the earth.
34. When it comes to live, the best answer is the one everyone wants to censor.
35. Politeness is root of a lot of social ills for it’s lack of honesty. But being polite is useful because people would kill each other among THEMselves rather than you while YOU get along just fine with everyone.